RESEARCH OR PUBLICATIONS BY SNAP:
- Special Needs Access Program (1998) Unsnapped: a collection of creative writing by people with psychiatric disabilities [edited by Jane Williams]. Bairnsdale, 64 p.
- Barraclough L, Van der Burgt M, Broadbent K (2001) Friendships stitched across the miles. The 11th Mental Health Services Conference: Wellington, NZ, 29-31 August 2001.
- Couley A, Oades LG (2007) SNAP Gippsland: a recovering team. New Paradigm, June, 61-64.
- Couley A, Holdsworth C (2007) Joint presentation - Collaborative Therapy. Gippsland Mental Health Conference: September 2007.
- Couley A (2008) SNAP Gippsland not a non service. Vicserv: Melbourne, May 2008.
- Couley A (2008) Implementing an evidence-based model of recovery in an inter-sectoral setting. AusMHLP Fellows Completion Seminar: December 2008.
- Holdsworth C, Couley A (2008) Working together towards recovery: implementing a staged recovery process at SNAP. 13th NSW Rural Mental Health Conference: Hunter Valley, NSW, 2008.
- Chesters J, Fletcher M, Williams K, SNAP (1997) Beyond crisis: an analysis of psychiatric disability support needs in the Shire of Wellington. Bairnsdale, Vic.
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS ABOUT SNAP:
- Oades LG, Crowe TP, Nguyen M (2009) Leadership coaching transforming mental health systems from the inside out: The Collaborative Recovery Model as a person-centred strengths based coaching psychology. International Coaching Psychology Review. 4(1):25-36.
- Slade M (2009) Personal recovery and mental illness, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Case Report on SNAP featured.
- Chesters J, Fletcher M, Jones R (2005) Mental illness recovery and place. Advances in Mental Health. 4(2):89-97.
- Jones R, Chesters J, Fletcher M (2003) Make yourself at home: People living with psychiatric disability in public housing. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation. 7:67-79.
- Watterson J, Anderson J (2008) Improving consumer outcomes through the incorporation of family sensitive practice in a rural mental health service. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. 17:A34. 34th Annual International Australian College of Mental Health Nurses.
OTHER PUBLICATIONS AND REPORTS SNAP HAS CONTRIBUTED TO:
- Wellbeing & happiness: Case Study 1 – SNAP. http://www.risen.org.au/CDSM/
- Deane FP, Crowe TP, Oades LG, Ciarrochi J, Marshall S, Williams V, Andresen R (2010) Facilitating the transfer of Collaborative Recovery Training into Clinical Practice: Intervention and Coaching Protocols. Illawarra Institute for Mental Health, University of Wollongong: Australia.
- Colvin K (2002) Access to Services: Issues for women on low-incomes in Lakes Entrance and surrounds. Victorian Council of Social Services Report: June 2002.
EVIDENCE BASE FOR THE PROGRAMS THAT SNAP USE:
- Gilbert, M., Miller, K., Berk, L., Ho, V., and Castle, D. (2003). Scope for psychosocial treatments in psychosis: an overview of collaborative therapy. Australian Psychiatry Vol 11 (2):220-224
- Andresen, R., Oades, L., & Caputi, P. (2003). The experience of recovery from schizophrenia: Towards an empirically-validated stage model. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 586-594.
- Oades, L.G., Andresen, R., Crowe, T.P., Malins, G., Marshall, S., and Turner, A. (2008). A Handbook to Flourish: a recovery based self development program Wollongong N.S.W.: Illawarra Institute for Mental Health.
- Prof FP Deane; Dr J Ciarrochi; Dr LG Oades; Dr TP Crowe. Approved Facilitating the transfer of training through values clarification. ARC Linkage Grant (LP0990708) Collaborating Partner, 2009-2012.
Crowe T, Oades L, Morland K, Couley A, Verner M (2004) AIMhi: Converting Recovery Principles into Practice. TheMHS & AICAFMHA Conference Program: 2nd September 2004